We appreciate the heroes in our community. The compassion we share with our customers during a crisis spreads far beyond the work day. Our customers are our communities, the people, families and organizations we have promised to be there for, because that's who we are.
A handful of our commitments:
- Donated time and supplies framing houses for Habitat for Humanity
- Built wheelchair ramps for Helping Hands
- Monetary donations to dozens of local charities
- Supplied winter hats and participate in Goodwill's Stand Down for the Veterans
- Performed post-construction cleanup at the new Peoria Ronald McDonald House in Peoria
- Easter Seals Rock the Farm event donation and participation
- Purchased meat for our employees to support local farmers during the COVID pandemic
- Provide free disinfectant services for area fire and police departments
- Regularly deliver meals to First Responders
- Sponsored the Gimme Shelter to End Homelessness
- Held a Battle of the Badges to appreciate our First Responders
- Delivered meals with The Salvation Army
- Annually donate our fleet to distribute meals and gifts to less fortunate during the holidays
As a company, we truly give as much as budget allows. While we can't help everyone, do our best to help where we can. Please apply for assistance 2 months prior to event or deadline date.