Advantages of Professional Disinfection.
We are living in some of the most interesting of times, aren't we? This year has brought many changes and challenges to our world and community, and we have definitely felt it as a company. Emergencies don't stop because of a virus, so we have stayed busy responding to fires, flooding, mold and everything in between. As one could expect, we've also seen a steep rise in phone calls regarding our disinfection & sanitizing services.
As the COVID-19 situation escalated, we grew more informed and prepared by purchasing more disinfection equipment, refreshing training and tightening protocols when it comes to the safety of our employees and customers.
We recommend professionally sanitizing your workspace for many reasons, but some of the most prevalent are:
- Peace of mind for your employees. This reminds your employees that their health and safety is important to you, and you value them.
- Protection for your customers. Any customer that enters your store can be assured that you aim to care for them with your product/service, but also that you are concerned about their personal health.
- Promotion for your business. As you take this step to protect your employees and customers, you are ultimately sending a message about your business as a whole. Your community will see you as a proactive and responsible business owner, and a benefit to their community.
- Trustworthy process. Our products are commercial grade and 99.9% effective to kill viruses and bacteria. Our technicians apply the product in fog and touchpoint methods.
- A refreshed work environment. Many of our clients have commented on the fresh smell that our disinfecting process leaves. You can enjoy surfaces that are clean and sanitized, leaving your whole work environment feeling fresh and safe.
We hope that you see the advantages of professional disinfection. We are always a call away and would love to support your business as you strive to maintain health and wellness for your employees and customers. Give us a call with any questions or concerns you have about our disinfection protocols. We're happy to explain our process and provide a free estimate. We are standing with you through these crazy times!