Your home is your safe place. Experiencing water, fire, mold or other damage inside that space can cause a range of emotions, and you might not know where to start.
We have offices in Morton/Peoria, Bloomington/Normal, and Champaign/Mahomet to respond to your emergency.
When you call Menold, our Dispatchers collect contact information and input you into our system.
- Your name(s)
- Address of loss and billing address (if separate)
- Phone number(s)
- Email address - we use this only to send correspondence regarding your project
- A description of your loss - what happened, where did it happen, what building materials are affected, do you have electricity, etc
- Insurance information (if it applies) such as your agent, adjuster, deductible amount, and claim number
- Referral information - aka, how did you hear about our company?
- Our Dispatchers send your information to a Project Manager who covers your area.
- If you require emergency service, you'll get a call within minutes.
- For all other calls, you'll typically receive a call back the same day.
- The Project Manager will gather further details, and either dispatch an emergency response technician or schedule out the first visit appropriately.
We come prepared with restoration equipment, thermal imaging, 3D camera capabilites and all the knowledge needed to formulate a plan of action to get things back to normal as soon as possible.