Water where is isn't supposed to be is almost always an emergency. Water travels with gravity and as the surface allows, so the true extent of damage is often hidden to the human eye.
An overflowed bathtub, sewage backup, groundwater flooding, or sump pump failure all have one thing in common - they require immediate assistance. We dispatch immediately to help.
Removal of excess water using our extraction vehicles, pumps and commercial equipment.
We use flood extractors and wands, air-movers, dehumidifiers, moisture meters, air scrubbers, and truck mounts for effective water restoration.
Menold captures an immersive 3D digital twin of your loss using our specialized cameras. We share the renderings with you, your insurance company, and our inside team of Estimators.
Unsalvagable building materials like drywall, trim or carpet are removed.
We don't stop with the dry-out. Menold completes all water damage repairs to your property as well!
Menold's Business Development Manager, Steve Driscoll, talked with WGLT Radio in June, 2021 after the near record-breaking rainfall occurred. Menold received over 500 calls in the following days from property owners suffering flooded basements after failed sump pumps, groundwater intrusion, and sewage backups.
- Keep children and pets away from the water.
- Shut off electricity and/or gas supplies for the flooded areas.
- Shut off water supply if needed.
- Call Menold at 877-636-6537.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Remove any valuable items or important documents from the area.
- Keep gutters clean so excess water flows properly
- Ensure your windows are properly sealed and insulated
- Have your roof checked regularly and repair as necessary
- Avoid frozen pipes by keeping cabinet doors open and water dripping during cold temperatures
- Take care of clogs or leaks in water pipes immediately
- Check basements following heavy rains
- Test your sump pump regularly to make sure it drains properly
- Keep a spare sump pump on hand to use in emergencies
- Keep important documents in airtight storage containers
We'll be with you until the entire restoration process is complete, keeping you informed every inch of the way. You may be a water restoration specialist in your own right once the project is complete.