Severe weather can leave you feeling devasted and unsure where to start. We'll handle everything.
The weight and true force a tree holds is underestimated until it decides to fall.
- A tree removal company must be called right away to safety remove and haul the tree away.
- We tarp or board up the structure if needed to protect it from water damage or animal intrusion.
- We complete restoration with water removal, structural drying and complete repairs.
The 2013 EF-4 tornado shook Central Illinois to our core when it tore through Washington, IL, just 10 miles from our Morton office. Board-ups, tarping, structural stabilization, contents recovery and reconstruction of hundreds of homes took priority as we helped Central Illinois get back to normal.
Because it's made of ice, hail is often mistaken as a cold-weather event, but in reality can happen any time of the year. Destructive hail is seen commonly at the height of summer.
Ice dams are possible any time you have above-freezing temperatures during the day and below-freezing temperatures at night.
- You'll see a ridge of ice that forms at the edge of a roof, which prevents melting snow from draining into the gutters.
- The water that backs up behind the dam can leak into your home and cause damage to walls, ceilings, insulation and other areas that can limit the structural integrity of your home. That's where we come in.
- Check out our blog for more information on how to deal with ice dams.
If your home is hit by lightening, your immediate concern should be for any fires that may have been ignited. The most common place for lightening-caused fires is in the attic, but they can start anywhere the lightening has traveled.