Mold is a part of our everyday environment. But when it grows in a dark and humid area, it can begin to cause health problems that may have a significant long-term impact on you and your loved ones.

 

How to Know if Mold is in Your Home

  • Smell: A musty or mildew-like smell can be a sign of mold.
  • Allergy-like symptoms: Respiratory issues, headaches, trouble sleeping, and dizziness can all be signs of mold exposure.
  • Moisture problems: Condensation on cold surfaces, windows, and metal pipes can lead to mold growth.
  • Seeing mold: Even the smallest spots of mold mean that your home has the right environment for mold growth.

 

How to Get Rid of Mold

We’ll identify the sources, contain the damage, and address the issues causing it, ensuring your home remains healthy for everyone.

Our trained, skilled professionals will:

  • Explore the residence to identify all sources of mold or black mold growth and infiltration.
  • Remove affected areas and/or treat affected contents—depending on the extent of the damage.
  • Deodorize and disinfect against odors, bacteria and fungi, mold and mildew, and other harmful or offensive issues.
  • Repair or address any areas of the residence where mold or other harmful microorganisms can grow or thrive.
  • Ensure you receive consistent progress updates, answering any and all questions you may have about the process.
  • Complete all structural repairs or reconstruction as needed.

 

Preventing Mold Growth

  • Keep humidity in check. If your indoor humidity level is continuously above 50%, use a dehumidifier to dry out the air.
  • Repair leaking roofs, windows, and pipes quickly.
  • Check appliance hoses regularly to ensure there aren’t cracks, holes, or rust.
  • Use exhaust fans when bathing or boiling water to ensure excess moisture isn’t trapped inside.
  • Make sure walls and floors are dry following any water inside the home.