If your Bloomington home has been affected by fire or smoke, Menold Construction can help with fire damage restoration and fire damage repair services. We've been serving Bloomington-Normal and McLean County as a whole for over 40 years now, and our team of experts can help return your home to normal.
We know fires can be especially devastating to your home or business, and they can have long-lasting effects even after the fire has been put out. Your property will likely suffer from not only fire and smoke damage, but also water damage and flooding from the firefighting. Menold Construction Bloomington's team has specialized fire and water damage restoration training and experience to quickly clean up and restore your home to pre-fire condition.
The Menold team wants to make sure your Bloomington home is safe and livable. Our team is trained to clean and restore your home with as little disruption as possible. Learn more about the fire damage restoration process.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if applicable)
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if we find water damage)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Repair
- Step 7: Restoration
The fire damage restoration process differs entirely depending on the type of property, severity of fire damage your property has suffered, and the amount of time passed since the fire.
Menold will take the following steps to assess and restore your property:
- Assess the extent of the property and contents damage.
- Take action to prevent further damage.
- Decontaminate the property from smoke, dust and soot.
- Restore the contents and property to their pre-fire state.
Menold Construction & Restoration Bloomington
112 Merle Ln, Normal, IL 61761
Also Serving Peoria-Morton & Champaign-Urbana!