Menold responds quickly to lessen the severity of your clients claim and to get their property back to pre-loss condition as soon as possible. No one wants to go through a loss to their home, so we focus on shortening the time your customer is impacted by this experience.
- Menold provides 24-hour emergency service.
- When someone calls Menold, they will get an actual person on the line every time, even at 3 am!
- Our emergency response line guarantees a Project Manager will respond within 15 minutes.
- When required, we'll have crews on site anywhere across Central Illinois in 2 hours or less.
- Once on site, we begin working immediately and don't stop until the situation is secure and contained.
- Xactimate and the estimate requirements.
- Using state-of-the-science mitigation technology reduces claims loss expenses.
- We use 3-D technology, Matterport, on each and every loss.
- By responding 24 hours a day, we often reduce claim costs by 20% or more.
- You'll be the hero when your insured calls Menold.
- We‘ll help keep the insured informed about their estimate and claim.
- By billing the insurance companies directly, we take burden off the insured.
- The importance of providing a drug-free policy and work environment.
- The importance of customer service—surveying every one of our customers at the completion of their project.
Our Business Development Managers are dedicated to you! They focus on building relationships with you and being a direct point of contact if you need immediate help or advice.
|Steve Driscoll||Heather Childers||Nathan Holt||Scott Renolds|
Once emergency services are completed, we’ll quickly identify the required repairs and in most cases develop scope of work and cost assessments for the insurance company’s approval within 48 hours of reviewing the damage. We work with almost all insurers and use the industry’s leading restoration estimating software, Xactimate.
Proactive and consistent communication, combined with our fast and professional processes, separates us from our competitors.